OUTSIDERS Long Odds Horse Racing System

OUTSIDERS The Ultimate Winning Long Odds Horse Racing System

The Only System On The Market That Can Truely Pick Outsiders.

Over The Flat And Jumps Approximately 34% Of The Winners Are Favourites This Leaves approximately 66% Of Fair, Good And Excellent Priced Winners. It's The 66% That This System Focuses On, Returning Winning S/Ps Of 10/1 And Above 55% Of The Time. The Selection Method Is Fast And Does Not Rely On Form. Instead The System Will Give A Simple Instruction To Follow.

OUTSIDERS can be used for UK and Irish Racecourses with races of 5 or more runners.

We recommend using either The Racing Post or The Sporting Life as you will need to access the Forecast Betting before the race. This Can Be Done On The Day Or The Night Before Racing.

This program is supplied on a CD ROM Only.

There is no download or email option.

The program will RUN on all Microsoft Window Platforms.

The Chart Below Demonstrates The Power Of This System. Results From 21 Days Of Racing Backing In Races At Meetings That Fits OUTSIDER'S Criteria Using £1 Level Stakes.
Even With 394 Losers The OUTSIDERS System Made A Clear Profit Of  £611.00 To A £1.00 Level Stake.